Dr. Warren Kuo
Dr Warren Kuo
Dr Warren Kuo was born and raised in Sydney.
He attended Trinity Preparatory school then Newington college under scholarship.
He completed his medical degree at the University of NSW and then internship and residency at the St George Hospital.
He was the registrar representative whilst on the Orthopaedic training.
He underwent dual fellowships
- Shoulder Surgery Fellowship at Mt Sinai Hospital, New York, USA and
- Shoulder/Elbow/Knee and Sports Medicine Fellowship in Calgary, Canada.
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic association
- Member of the Shoulder and Elbow society of Australia
- Senior Clinical Lecturer at Sydney University
- He is a Past supervisor of Advanced Surgical Education and Training for the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- He mentors overseas and local Fellows in shoulder, knee and elbow surgery
- He is a highly respected surgeon and has an excellent reputation in Shoulder arthroscopy and joint replacement, Knee reconstruction and Elbow surgery
He is a proud member of the team at St Vincent’s Sportsmed and St. Vincent’s Day surgery Unit. He is also a VMO at Nepean Hospital and Nepean Private Hospital.
Dr Kuo is an accomplished pianist as well as an extreme skier and keen golfer. He has a love of travel and spending time with his wife and daughter.